What is covered by the building insurance policy?

Owners corporation insurance covers the building structure (reinstatement and replacement), common area contents and common area public liability.

It does not cover the contents or personal belongings inside your unit or public liability in the unit. For more information about your specific building’s insurance policy, please email

How do I request a copy of the Certificate of Currency for my building?

A copy of the Certificate of Currency is available on your online portal in the document section. If your building does not have portal access, please email and a digital copy will be provided.


Our highest priority is our clients.
We work with you, for you

CONTACT US TODAY!NT5yUeBU&kC*0kJHr9XIs^fpH6Y)^1(!PwRf7l6bg*(KUz#3XPDO2YJm